To see the growth of the Chiropractic profession reach 90% in global access
to Chiropracticservices by the year 2095 – Chiropractic’s Bi-Centennial Year.
The CHIROPRACTIC DIPLOMATIC CORPS is a Canadian nonprofit non-government Chiropractic multi-national and humanitarian organization interested in the development of chiropractic education at International standards throughout the world, as set out in the organization’s objectives and guidelines.
Chiropractic Diplomatic Corps, Inc.
Canadian Not-for-profit Corporation Registration No. 421665-2
Philippines branch office, registration No. 202100009
OBJECTIVES & GUIDELINES (Established 1997 & updated 2020)
DEVELOPMENT OF FOREIGN SCHOOLS
- To develop a strategic plan that advances the establishment of new Chiropractic Schools in foreign countries.
- To consult with Educational Institutions interested in adding a chiropractic department that meets the International Curriculum Standards.
- To partner with universities within advancing and 3rd world countries in establishing chiropractic training programs that meet International standards.
RECRUITMENT / PLACEMENT
- To recruit Chiropractic Educators who wish to participate in the development of new Chiropractic Schools in foreign countries.
- To recruit and consult with business entities involved in the development of corporate-based clinic groups or schools in regions with a low DC population.
- To recruit, encourage and coach DCs who can pioneer the Chiropractic profession in countries underserved by Chiropractors.
INTELLIGENCE GATHERING ON CHIROPRACTIC DEVELOPMENT
- To study the current levels of Chiropractic availability, globally and provide policy recommendations on these findings.
- To participate in International organizations that are representative or are involved with the delivery of Chiropractic care and stay abreast of key players and current conditions in as many countries as possible.